Thursday, October 2, 2008

Holding Pattern

This week has been such a crazy week with regard to our schedule that we really feel as if we are in a holding pattern. Our students have been involved in field testing the Westest 2 for the State Department of Education. This field test has required schedule adjustments, and the school has focused on squeezing in the required academic classes, and even those have had to be shortened. Tomorrow will be the first day in several days that I have been able to see my students with no interruptions and have a normal class period. We are ready to start looking at some of the Flash tutorials, and I am interested in seeing how my students react. I hope to have them look at the first one, and then I want them to blog about what they think. We will be having Flash installed tomorrow, and we hope to be able to put it on the computers actually in my classroom which would eliminate the necessity of moving into the Computer Lab each day.

No comments: